Sunday, December 03, 2006

ieee has hit lvl 100 !


phew .
back in maple =x

trained 50% on thursday .
trained til lvl 99 on friday night .
leveled at lvl 100 today :D

woke up today around 2pm .
cause i bought the 24hr 2x on friday evening .
den thr was another free 2x to all maplers today .
but lookin at the time i woke up ,
i doubt there wud be any slots left .

WHO KNOWS .

i called dear when i woke up.
he told me he woke up at 10am +
& HE LOGIN MY CHAR TO FIND PT FOR ME .
awww T_T .
ty dear :D
party all the way till 10pm .

& ,
i dint go out the whole day -.-

BUT ,
dear was sweet enuf to buy dinner for me ,
from hougang .
hehe .
love ya <3

he stayed at my house awhile ,
den went to meet hao at his void deck to slack .

i went to watch teevee with my mum & bro .

watch sian ler .
came back online !



hoho

wanted to take a SS when i was lvl 100 .
but i chionged all the way til 101 today .
from 99 - 101 -.-


PS : dear bought the kage for me today as my lvl 100 pressie . HEHEHEHE .


hehe

<3 ya too dear .


& thanks to those hu grats me !

No comments: